FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

WOOOO!!!!! =D

Concept made it worthy of a 10!!!

Ackbar : Prankster Ackbar : Prankster

thought it was damn funny ^^

animation isnt brilliant, but its the content thats important, i think egoraptor originally prvoed that to people. but it was a good idea and made me laugh ^^

AwesomeShock AwesomeShock

Nice ^^

IT was Good, Could have been Longer Though -
Voice acting was Great!
But word of advice, Set your Line fixer on Flash to Smooth, that will get rid of all the squiggles in the lines when you draw them =]

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thanks, and yeah I know about the rough lines and stuff, the reason why they are like that is that on smooth lines, it creates annoying gaps when sketching lots at once.

Ocarina of Stupidity IV Ocarina of Stupidity IV

it was good...

I don't know about anybody else... but i must admit... i found Link's Voice acting rather annoying,
1. his voice never changed pitch.
2. it sounds like he was trying to be quiet whilst recording
3... this ones petit, but Link's not supposed to Talk anyway ^^
(It's a good voice! it just needs some advanced touches! ^^)

Other than that, i thought there was a couple of pauses that could have been shortened in length, but otherwise, it was good, animation needs work but you know that and i wont tell you what everybody else has. =]

script was good, would have been funnier if the pauses were a bit shorter in my opinion =]

Nice, Keep it up!

DarkLink777 responds:

Yep, you hit the nail on the head; I AM trying to be quiet when I record. >.<

I don't like other people listening to me while I act. v.v

Next time I'll try recording on a day when no one's home. ^^;

Thanks a lot! =]

To Kill a Mockingbird? To Kill a Mockingbird?

I give this...

a 10 simply because it made fun of that fucking book that made my year 10 +11 at high school a misery. i watched the old film and you know what? it bored me as much as the book! however, i still managed to pass the exam =S, (wtf?)

Nice animation, would be good if it was in sync but the overall animation made me laugh.

Peace.

Avatar Boredom Dub Avatar Boredom Dub

That was Awesome.

I don't like Avatar, but this was just great. I loved the choice of words you picked to fit with what the characters said. Cheers for making me laugh! xD

Peace

Egocaptured Egocaptured

LMFAO.

I have to give it 10, Plainly because how awesome ALL the messages were, From Tom Fulp to Bill Cosby. Lmfao. I loved the way the Bill Cosby Message ended, we could barley understand it and all you hear is 'beetle' at the end, so damn well acted.

Cheers. =]

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

Threassense

You Sure IT's not just cause we don't really like seeing Cock of all things blasted atus through computers? =/
admitted, I'm a fuckin DBZ Fanboy. Either way, The Animation was lame and the jokes wern't funny... Theres an extent to where 'cock jokes' are funny, Eg. The Tankmen Parodies etc. theyre not OTT. This flash was basically 80% Cock and 20% DBZ. It was freaky... Next time you insult DBZ... Can you make it worth While Please?

Peace Man.

Killerratte responds:

No, fuck you.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Lol 3 Posts Above Egoraptors =] Good day. ^^

Was very good, Animation was nice and pristene, clear and everything you would want an awesome cartoon to be. =]
Nice one. Nice change is it's not about a game, Which Strikes Originallity for the 'Awesome Parodies' :)

Peace Guys.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

It was good...

*DON'T READ THIS YET IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE FLASH.*

I think humour needs a lot of work though.
The funniest Ones were:

The Spinning 'Goal' Sign and sonic runs into it.
The 'Unlike Sonic I don't Chuckle' <- That Was Funny and Unexpected xD
and The Hyper Sonic Making Knuckles Pass out, <-however that joke was dragged out too far. if it Just happened to knuckles and you didnt bring anyone else into it, it would have been funnier, it sort of Killed the Comic Genious.

Cheers, Good work!, The rest of them were sort of Pretty silly and didnt make me laugh... The Fart Jokes should be left out in my opinion =]