FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

WOOOO!!!!! =D

Concept made it worthy of a 10!!!

Ackbar : Prankster Ackbar : Prankster

thought it was damn funny ^^

animation isnt brilliant, but its the content thats important, i think egoraptor originally prvoed that to people. but it was a good idea and made me laugh ^^

AwesomeShock AwesomeShock

Nice ^^

IT was Good, Could have been Longer Though -
Voice acting was Great!
But word of advice, Set your Line fixer on Flash to Smooth, that will get rid of all the squiggles in the lines when you draw them =]

Nicholas-Deary responds:

thanks, and yeah I know about the rough lines and stuff, the reason why they are like that is that on smooth lines, it creates annoying gaps when sketching lots at once.

Main Menu Tut (Remade) Main Menu Tut (Remade)

Very Nice Tutorial

Found that very interesting, understandable and easy to use. Hope to see more soon!

-Rocker713

Popular! Popular!

Dude, i see you spent time on it but..

what the hell were u thinking?? its boring... and its kinda offensive to un-cooler kids i mean, it was sorta funny cuz one of the guys had a samurai sword.. but i got bored.. no climax sorry dude...

Slam Slam

simple idea, ace game

u turned a simple game into a great fun game!!!!!!! ace keep up the good work 10/10

DBZ 12: Gogeta Theme Remake DBZ 12: Gogeta Theme Remake

100% agree with Iuro.

You've done a BRILIANT job at replicating the theme. - However With some more guitar in there it would feel as impactful as the one from the movie does,
Other than that, much like it! :)
Thanks for the upload!

Sonic 1 - Final Boss Sonic 1 - Final Boss

I must admit...

I like this! (This isn't your fault this is just the notes lol) - I keep expecting it to go into some techno remix of paint it black xD

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

You know what's funny? I was at work tonight when that song came on the radio . . . and I actually thought to myself, "Hey this sounds a lot like my Sonic 1 Final Boss remix". LMAO Great minds think alike I guess

Thanks for the review

Ken's Theme Ken's Theme

Intro was a bit choppy, however....

as soon as the Preverse had ended, the song was amazing.
It was an Awesome Attempt, and I'll have much fun listeining to your other submissions!